Here are collected ideas which are resonable to implement in ET-Prolog. They can be implemented in a library (written in prolog), or in ET-Prolog core.
Of course it would be better ti implement this as a library so as not to make core big and too n900 dependant.
- Turn silent profile on when it is late, dark and silent. Turn it of in the morning after alarm has rung.
- Turn silent profile when I have lessons, excluding holidays and if I'm near university.
- If I'm going to sleep and battery is discharged, ask for charging.
- play/pause mediaplayer
- switch on LED pattern
- change availability
- change desktop layouts. There is appropriate package, just need to trigger it.
- tweakr profiles
- storage space available
- GSM tower number (see celltowerinfo). Good for determining, that I'm in underground
- ambient noise level
- bluetooth headphones status
- microphone connected status
- incoming SMS messages. (see ussd-widget)
- battery level
- network connection type and status
- events from calendar (i hope, that they can be accessed without polling)
- if mediaplayer is playing
- if an alarm has rung
- accelerometer (what to measure? Orientation, acceleration, shake?)
- key pressing and key combination
- now playing notifications from mediaplayer
- bluetooth status (see ). (Special behavior if device is paired with car headset)
- current profile
- availability of specific wireless connection (work, home, school)
- current IP
- telepathy support (contact is online/ofline)